Latest Movie :

Day 1 - FL1953 Treatment

I started the treatment for FL1953 today. Today is day 1 of the first 120 day cycle. It'll be repeated 2-3 times.

My doctor and I opted to go with an all natural approach:

McDougall Plan - low fat vegan diet

Artemisinin (Worm wood)
Beyond Balance BAB2
Boluoke
Byron White Forumla A-Bab, A-Bart, A-L Complex
Digestive Enzymes - 3 different kinds that will be rotated daily
Golden Thread Supreme
Grapefruit Seed Extract
A few supplements I've been on - liver support, adrenal support, multivitamin, immune support, GI supports
Inositol
Vitamin D3
Vitamin C powder
Vitamin B12 spray

I'm drinking 192 - 224 oz of water a day. Well, of liquid. Most of it is lemon water. But my nausea is kind of getting worse already so I'm also doing tea - mint tea, apple cinnamon tea - with lime juice and a tiny bit of raw honey. I'd use ginger but I'm actually allergic to it, so rely heavily on mint for nausea.

Detoxing is going to be ramped up. Skin brushing, hot baths, liver friendly foods....

So far I'm really tired. My nausea has been higher, my heartburn is starting up again so will have to stay on top of that. My joint pain is a little higher. Feels like a pinching pain.

I usually always start herxing at 2am... fun I know. But that is just my "time" - no matter what infection we are treating - I start my herxing at 2am. So will hope tonight is not that night....

I need to get some Alka Seltzer Gold and some popsicle molds to make my own "tea pops" for the nausea.

Okay - I need to rest now.


Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Film and Picture Hot Sexy Girl - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger