Latest Movie :

You think you know about Lyme Disease....



You may think you know about Lyme Disease, maybe you learned something in school, saw  something on the news, or read an article in the paper. "It's the bulls-eye rash thing, right?"

You may think it’s rare and hard to contract, that if you do get it all you have to do is go to your doctor and get a course of antibiotics and you’re cured. "We don't have ticks here, so it doesn't matter."

You may think it’s not that bad or not that big of a deal. After all, it’s just flu-like symptoms, right? We all get the flu and no one writes blogs complaining about that! "So-and-so had it once, he took some antibiotics and was fine."

You may be ahead of the curve, maybe someone you know or a friend of a friend has Lyme Disease, but still believe what the rest of the general population believes about Lyme Disease. "I hear it takes awhile to treat..."

When I tell you everything you know about Lyme is wrong, you will look at me like I’m crazy. "But I've read..."

When I tell you just a handful of my symptoms (since I have over 100), you will think I’m crazy. "But you don't look sick at all!"

When I tell you how hard it has been to find a doctor to treat me, how risky it is for my doctor to treat me, you will tell me I’m crazy. "But doctors know what Lyme disease is! And how can a doctor get in trouble for treating a patient?"

Lyme Disease is crazy. Sadly, those who have it are often labeled or viewed as crazy.Which is why many with Lyme Disease are ashamed or afraid to talk about Lyme Disease.


Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Film and Picture Hot Sexy Girl - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger