Latest Movie :

Mint Orange Muffins - Nausea Muffins

This treatment makes me really nauseated. It's not a great feeling, that's for sure. Definitely having moments where I need to stop, be still, and breathe until the wave passes. But this is not the worst the nausea has been, so I try not to complain.

I've been eating Papaya, which is great for everything GI related. But I needed something else... Wasn't sure if Papaya bread would be any good LOL

I used to make little flat breads and eat those while sipping mint tea. So I decided I wanted mint bread, which sounds weird, but it's actually really good. I made some muffins, they are very tasty and fluffy (not dense like most GF Vegan Low Fat baked goods)....

These are Gluten Free, Diary Free, Egg Free, Corn Free, Vegan,  Low Fat, Low Sugar (no added fat or sugar), and also easily nut free depending on the alternative milk used.




Mint Orange Muffins

1 cup plus 2 tablespoons alternative unsweetened milk
2 mint tea bags

2 TBS Chia seeds
3 TBS water

1 C Rice Flour
3/4 C Millet Flour
1 C Garbanzo Bean and Quinoa Flour
1 C Tapioca, Sorogum, and Coconut Flour
4 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
2 TBS Stevia
2 teaspoons salt

1 tablespoon grated orange zest
Juice of 1 orange
1/2 C applesauce
2 tsp ACV

Heat the milk and put the tea bags into it, let it sit until well infused.
Mix chia seeds with warm water, let sit.
Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Mix all the wet ingredients together.
Pour wet into dry ingredients and mix well.
Scoop into lined cupcake pans (makes 24 muffins)
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.


Most things make my stomach turn right now. I'm allergic to ginger, so that option is out. These muffins are light and gentle on my stomach. The mint helps the nausea!
Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Film and Picture Hot Sexy Girl - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger